The Railmaster is a revolutionary hole-cutting device where the blades travel along a guided rail system to ensure a perfectly cut hole – not only a first for the client base of BMS, but for the industry. The new and amended design has built upon the solid foundation of the first model and features a modified blade top to eliminate hammer contact issues, closer tolerance engineering to ensure precision and to reduce plug drop, two additional bracing points and extra welding. Not to mention the redesigned blades boasting up to four times the life of the nearest competitor.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Cuts a perfect 4.25” diameter hole.
- Solid one-piece frame construction, keeps all moving parts accurate with closer tolerance.
- Mid height carry handle and extra bracing support to reduce flexing.
- Railmaster bearing guide rails on both blades, slide effortlessly against each other helping keep parallel blade travel whilst cutting holes, resulting in a perfectly cut tournament finish.
- Razor sharp toughened steel blades, up to four times stronger than any previous blades.
- Built-in depth stop adjuster locks solid, fix anywhere in ¼” increments between 6” and 8” cut depth.
Foxhills Golf Club