iPro Golf Hole Cutter
£995.00 (ex. VAT)
The BMS Ipro Holecutter:
- The new iPRO is much lighter and easier to use.
- Designed and manufactured by BMS, Suitable for both USGA and Push up Clay Greens, inside or outside cutting blade options.
- Blade guaranteed when used with the BMS docking station. (BMS iPro Docking Station)
- Demonstrations can be requested.
- The iPro is highly ergonomic with Anti-Vibration custom moulded hand grips, giving the user a more dexterous feel whilst providing a solid grip when pounding the unit.
- Modified blade top holder and super smooth material to eliminate hammer contact issues and drive the blade easily without compacting the root zone.
- New modified blade top and super smooth material to eliminate hammer contact issues and drive the blade easily without compacting the root zone.
- Closer Tolerance engineering on the blade internals to ensure precision and reduce plug drop issues.
- Auto-locking handle system, balanced to carry straight after cutting.
- The stronger locking Easy Ratchet mechanism and redesigned case hardened internals, contribute to 50% less back strain on the user.
- Optional adjustable depth stop gauge, bolts into place for perfect repeatable plug swapping.
- Optional Docking Station protects your greens from sharp edges and prolongs the life of the blades when transporting or storing in the shed.
- Annual service, collection, repair and delivery service available, ask for details.
“We love the iPro, easily the best holecutter we have used, can’t fault it!”
– Mark Hollingsworth, Greenkeeper at Whitley Bay Golf Club
“The iPro hole changing system has taken the guesswork out of changing holes at Cutten Fields Golf Club. Our staff can now execute this job faster and with more precision. We have had very few high or low plugs since switching to the iPro system.”
– Bill Green, Superintendent at Cutten Fields Golf Club, Canada